Reject the customs

Travel:


If you're going to reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people. 
You should stay home. 

BTW: You will not see me at the club / bar this weekend; I'm saving for my next trip. However, you can catch me on the hiking trail. 

If you spend $10 a day eating out, thats $300 per month. Add drinks and it's $500 per month. In 4 months you can buy a ticket anywhere in the world you can travel to, Stop being lazy and cook. OR!!! stop telling me that you can't afford to travel. 

Don't listen to what I / They say about travel, GO SEE for yourself. It's a beautiful world out there. Regardless of what CNN says on the nightly news. Before you judge another Continent, Country or City. Look at your own Country, State and City. ‪#‎NoFear‬

Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport. 

-Reginald Mitchell
www.WeLoveExploring.com

No comments:

Post a Comment