Hippie Hole


I took a long drive to Hippie Hole at Little River Canyon in Alabama.  Although it was a long drive it was a straight shot from Atlanta and once we got there all the “are we there yet’s”, from me, were worth it, LOL.

When I arrived I spoke with one of the volunteers at the trail.  She told me about the different look out points and the water falls of “Hippie Hole” and “High Rock”.  As I thought about the given name of the area it made me wonder what they are really doing at Little River Canyon.  LOL… 


The hike to the water fall was short and sweet, but I must say that the swimming was great!  The temperature of the water was not as cold as you would expect from a river, which was a pleasant surprise.  There were about 50 hikers and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we had a nice time…  Oh, make sure you bring a lunch and water shoes. 


I can’t wait to go again!  I’ll make sure that I’m able to stay a little longer to simply relax and enjoy the falls and river.  www.welove2hike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment